Gacked from Jeremiah, this is actually pretty perfectly representative of my musical tastes; throw in a little more pop (and a terrible Jim Steinman power ballad or two) and I'm on your iPod.
- Sort by song title: First: "'Round Midnight" by Cassandra Wilson; Last: "Zungo" by Nina Simone
- Sort by artist: First: "These Are Days" by 10,000 Maniacs; Last: "Pharoahe Monch Dub Plate" (a hilarious remix of "The Gambler") by Wyclef Jean and Kenny Rogers
- Sort by album: First: "Achtung Baby" by U2; Last: "Wide Open Spaces" by the Dixie Chicks
- Sort by time: Shortest: "Horn Intro" by Modest Mouse at 0:09; Longest: the Pottercast Christmas Filkcast #1 at 1:12:39 (which includes two Harry Potter filks I wrote, one of which I sang, God help the listeners)
- Top Five Most Played: 1. "Accidentally in Love" by the Counting Crows 2. "Float On" by Modest Mouse 3. "I Love Every Little Thing about You" by Stevie Wonder (possibly my favorite song in life) 4. "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe," by Barry White (*blush* -- but it makes me laugh) 5. "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours" by Stevie Wonder
- Ten Most Recently Played: "The Man Who Got Away" by Judy Garland; "River" by Joni Mitchell; "Both Sides Now" by Joni Mitchell (the "Dreamland" version, which is used in that devastating Emma Thompson scene in "Love Actually"); "Young Americans" by David Bowie; "Tupelo Honey" by Cassandra Wilson; "Angels Wanna Wear My Red Shoes" by Elvis Costello; "My Baby Just Cares for Me" by Nina Simone; "Ultraviolet (Light My Way)" by U2; "Iowa" by Dar Williams; "Me Myself and I" by Billie Holiday