No, not Daveolinks or Steveolinks. Bobolinks.
- As Lizzy reminded me below, the hopefully so-bad-it's-badass Snakes on a Plane opens tomorrow. Now you can get a hilarious personalized call from Samuel L. Jackson telling you all about it. (Via Jeremiah.)
- Be like Hermione: Study Arithmancy.
- Be like Jackson Pollock: Paint! (Hey, it's a blobolink!) (Via Lisa.)
- A transcript of my Pottercast interview, in case you can't download the MP3.
- An awesome analysis of time-travel plots and tropes; see especially "Twenty Fun Things to Do with a Time Machine."
- An excellent writing analogy from Stephanie.
- My college friend Susan Letcher -- who has hiked the Appalachian Trail both ways, barefoot much of the time, because she's just that tough and cool -- has a blog documenting her adventures in tropical ecology.
- Finally, useful products for writers. Also: cat algebra. Meow.